Every now and then I go back and take a Look at some of my old posts and I found one that really needs to be updated!
I started a back at the my-day-zero-challenge and created my own list.
here are the first 36 off my list.
1. Go to Las Vegas
2. Make a custom recipe book
3. Go whale-watching
4. Take the kids camping
5. Achieve my goal weight
6. Buy something from Etsy
7. Go to Disney World
8. Go to the strawberry farm and pick my own strawberries
9. Write a love letter to my husband
10. Write a letter to be opened when the 1001 days is over
11. Write a children’s book
12. Visit New York
13. Watch a movie at a drive-in
14. Ride on a train
15. Buy a piece of original art
16. Buy a little red dress
17. Climb a tree and take a photo of the view
18. Send a message in a bottle
19. Get a hot rock massage
20. Don’t complain about anything for a week
21. start a 365 Day Photo Challenge 22. Don’t log into Facebook for one week
23. read the bible from Genesis to Revelations
24. Achieve my goal weight (again!)
25. learn to identify 10 constellations
26. Perform a Chinese fire drill
27. Take a photo of the same place every month for year and then turn it into a calendar for the next year.
28. Throw away all my underwear and start again
29.Listen to 26 bands I’ve never heard of, each starting with a different letter of the alphabet
30. Plant a window box herb garden
31. Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower
32. Watch turtles enter the sea for the first time
33. Write my name in the sand 34. Don’t swear for a week
35. milk a cow
36.Don’t use internet for a week
1. visit all 7 continents
2. visit the Grand Canyon
3. Go to Newfoundland
4. Make a Year in Pictures Album
5. Ride a gondola in Venice
6. Kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower
7. Try every specialty beverage on the Starbuck’s menu
8. Re-new my wedding vows in Hawaii
9. Write a memoir for my children and my grandchildren.
10. Watch the ball drop on New Year’s in Times Square
Yup, pretty pathetic eh.
Time to get cracking on some of those items first before I even take a peak at the remaining list.
I know I am not the only one who procrastinates but this is a little much.
Have you ever started something you felt was really important and go so busy with life you forgot all about it?
What was it and how did you get back on track?